Sunday, April 8, 2012

MARCH FAVORITES :3



NYX Lip Smacking Lip Colors in Narcissus and Paris

I love shades of pink!


Koshize Concealer

I like it because it's a bit oily when I apply it on my skin, since I have a very dry skin. 
Although it has a significant smell like that of Pearl Creams like Mena and Chin Chan Su. Haha! :)


Sophie Magic Pink Cream

I love how it makes my cheeks look naturally pink! The color of the cream is actually white, then it turns pink when you apply it on your cheeks. Magic! ;)


Avon I deal Oil Control Pressed Powder in Neutral

I'm on my second buy on this product. I like it because it's very light on my skin and it's very affordable.


Avon Supershock Mascara in Black

I love how it makes my lashes look thicker and longer than it actually is, although it isn't water proof that I have to occasionally look at myself in the mirror for smudges under my lash line.


here's how the bristles look like:



the devil wears ukay. =*.*=



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...