Thursday, June 21, 2012

UPDATES!

Hello everyone! I just want to share some updates on what's happening with my life right now. This past few days, I was busy running errands, paying bills, and all that jazz. Hence for being MIA. And also recently, my Lola (grandmother) was admitted in the hospital, and as the nurse of the family, I had to help out and take care of her. Thank God it was nothing serious.

On the lighter note, I finally joined the AVON FAMILY! I just had my orientation a few hours ago. I was amazed when I entered the main office! It felt so homey, and accommodating. Everyone was all smiles! Well I guess with their job of recruiting and dealing with people, one has to have a pleasing personality. I don't know if I have that one. Haha! I'm so excited having to have opportunities of availing their product discounts and freebies! I've always been an AVON customer. As a student, it's very practical for me to buy my personal needs such as make-up, undergarments through AVON since I get to pay for it within a month. I can still save up for it without having to ask from my parents to pay for it. Promoting self- independence. Haha

Anyways, I will be leaving for Manila next week with my sister. I think, I wouldn't be able to update my blog then. I need to have my mini fugue with all the stress I was in the past few months! I'm so excited to reunite with my two brothers, and my cousins that I haven't seen for like two years now. By then, I'm planning to go the famous tourist spots in Manila! Exciting! :)

I guess that would be all! Have a great week ahead of you my dear readers!

yours truly,
thedevilwearsukay :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...