Sunday, September 30, 2012

SEPTEMBER HAUL!

Instead of doing my September favorites, I decided to blog about my September haul instead.  Just a few hours ago, me and my mother and my younger sister went to our "suki", who sells 100% AUTHENTIC make-up for a much lesser price. Her name is Chedelyn. You can check their facebook page here.

These are all the items we bought.

She also sells accessories, make-up tools, nail polishes, authentic bags and sunglasses, hair colors and a lot more. 

EXCEL PARIS LONGLASTING 24HRS

I didn't want to buy one of this but my sister insisted we try it for ourselves. I actually saw some korean shops selling  Excel Paris for only 25 pesos! I think they sell the fake ones. I don't know. I'm not familiar with Paris Excel. I wanted the pink one but it was out of stock, so I settled for this shade. I got this for P60. I think the original price was P90.



 It looks orangey from the packaging but when I tried it on my lips, it looks red. Similar with my Ever Bilena matte lipstick in Scarlet. Maybe I'll do a review on this one soon.


NYX XTREME LIP CREAM

I've always wanted to try this one! It's similar with the Sleek Pout Paints but with different packaging. This one's way more affordable than the Sleek ones.I got it for only P250, or was it P290? I forgot. I bought the shade in Dolly Girl. I super love  the color! I'm so excited to do a review on this one soon. 



MAYBELLINE NY  BABY LIPS 

I love the packaging because it's different from the ones sold here in the Philippines. I got it for only P100.


REVLON LUSCIOUS GROW MASCARA

I ran out of my mascara and I waned to try a different brand aside from my usual choice which is Maybelline.  I don't know if this will be a good mascara. It claims to improve the growth of  eyelashes. I have super short and sparse lashes. I hope this baby wouldn't fall me. I got this one for only P200! I'm so happy that I got it for a very cheaper price. They sold it as such because the packaging of it was damaged according to Chedelyn's husband. I don't care how the packaging looks like, I wanted the product itself. 

This is how the wand looks like.


MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND FOUNDATION


I ran out of my usual foundation and decided to try this one for a change.I got the shade in 130 Buff Beige. 

My purchase.

thedeviwearsukay.

5 comments:

  1. muntik ako pumunta sa kanila. kaso, wala akong kasama. hehe. sayang. hanggang kanina lang ata xa andito. >.<
    great purchases, btw.

    www.lilpink.info
    www.lilpink.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sayang naman. Sumabay ka nalang sana with us. Hehe. Yup, she said she'll be leaving today. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for your reviews! :) I also wanted to buy Excel Paris before but some reviews claimed it is too drying so I didn't order one. Hope that product will work for you. :P

    Maggie
    http://morbidfrank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is too drying. Although it do lasts for 24hrs! Watch out for my review soon. :)

      Delete
  3. Very lovely. Followed you. Please follow me back :)

    xx,
    Pau
    paulinecruspero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...